If your child is absent you must:
- Contact us as soon as possible on the first day of absence.
- If you have not contacted the school regarding the absence you must, on the first day they return, send in a note with an explanation of the absence.
- Alternatively you may call into the school office and report the absence to the office staff.
If your child is absent we will:
- Text or telephone you on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you.
- Invite you in to discuss the situation with the Headteacher if absences persist.
- Refer the matter to the EWO if attendance moves below 85%.
Related information is available below in our Attendance Policy