WELCOME TO NURSERY
Welcome to St Anne's Nursery and the start of an exciting year! We are looking forward to enjoying so many memorable learning experiences together in our Nursery.
Our Nursery Team is Mrs Partington (Class Teacher, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) Mrs Peacock (Class Teacher, Thursday and Friday) with Mrs Harris and Mrs Palmer (Teaching Assistants, all week).
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to meet or chat with parents and carers during drop-off and collection, but if you have any queries or things you would like to discuss, we are more than happy to arrange a telephone conversation at a convenient time or we can be contacted via our Nursery Google Classroom.
We thought it would be useful to share some notes about the day to day running of the Nursery:
- Remember to bring a coat everyday as we love our outdoor learning. As we head into autumn and the weather changes, letters will be sent home shortly about further outdoor clothing needed for our mud kitchen play area.
- Please ensure your child has a spare change of clothing in school everyday.
- All clothing should be clearly named to help us return it to its owner at the end of the day.
- Please look out for the weekly email sent from 2Simple (usually sent on a Friday). This is a great way to get information about what your child has been learning with us during the week: it's a wonderful window into their world.
- We shall be changing Library Books on a FRIDAY. Please make sure your child has a book bag on this day and their book is returned to school each week.
- Remember to take a look at the Weekly Parent Information section of our Class Pages to see the learning experiences we have planned for them in the coming week. There is also an idea of an extra activity to try together at home each week and we would love to hear all about it via the Nursery email address given above.
WEEKLY PARENT INFORMATION
Working in partnership with parents/carers is essential to our practice in the St Anne's Nursery. Parents/Carers can now find our weekly parent information sheet here on our Class News Page.
Our Learning Challenge Question for the Spring 1 term is: What happened to Humpty and his friends? and here is our Knowledge Mat detailing how we plan to explore the answers to this question.
Our Long Term Plan is available here:
Nursery love counting and exploring numbers in our play. What can you find to count at home?