Christmas Cards 2017
Your children haven been busy again designing their Christmas cards for you to buy and raise money for St Anne's PTA. Some parents from school manually make the cards in order to make more profit than using an external firm and we hope you will agree with us that they are worth the effort. The PTA will award a prize to the best design from each class.
The cost this year is £6 per pack of 10 cards with envelopes.
The message inside is simply "Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year" and the card will look similar to the example at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your support, and to those that have helped in this process, a big thank you.
The PTA presented art sets to the winning designs from each class. These are highlighted below. There is now a pack of winning designs available with 8 cards in for £6. We have already printed over 1000 cards and made over £400, thank you for ordering. It is not too late so keep the orders coming and feel free to re-order if required.
To Order Cards
In order to make the process as simple and efficient as possible we are trying something new:
1. Find your children's designs below.
2. To buy a pack of the cards, please use ParentPay and buy as many packs as you like. There is a payment item set up for the cards. The funds go straight into the PTA bank account and I will be notified by ParentPay that you have ordered pack(s) for your child. You then do not need to do anything else.
3. If you have more than one child please make sure you make purchases against each individual child to buy both designs. The notification from ParentPay will show the child's name and the number of packs you have bought for that child. Please note if you buy several packs against one child's name we will assume they all belong to that one child unless you advise us.
4. If you wish to change the message in the card, or split packs across siblings, or have multiple designs on one card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. (Or, complete the changes slip attached to the ParentMail received and hand into school.)
5. We aim to get the packs back to you within a week of ordering ,and you can reorder extra packs at any time.