KS2 CLASS TEACHER AND Y1 CLASS TEACHER
Required from September 2018
Required from November 2018
Fixed Term (until the end of the Summer Term)
Do you want to work at a school that:
- Develops the whole child and puts the children’s social and emotional needs at its heart?
- Has high aspirations for all?
- Values lifelong learning?
- Prides itself in the relationship it has with the church and parents?
- Is guided by Christian values and God's word?
“Under the strong Christian leadership of the new headteacher, the school is charting a wise path which marries the challenge of invigorating energy and insight while treasuring the school’s longstanding strengths and heritage.”
Quote from our recent SIAMS inspection, November 2017
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher who is:
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Dedicated to the development of the whole child and loves working with children
- Supportive of our core Christian values and our vision as a church school
- A practitioner who has high expectations of all children’s attainment and behaviour
- An innovative practitioner with a clear understanding of how children learn
- Well organised yet flexible
- Hard-working and a good team player who thrives when working collaboratively
- Willing to involve yourself fully in the life of the school
We can offer:
• A very warm, Christian and friendly atmosphere
• A professional, positive and hard-working team
• Children who are happy to come to school and enjoy learning
• A new and highly motivated leadership team
• Professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body
St Anne’s CE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This commitment is reflected in our Safer Recruitment and Selection processes.
The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or posted/hand delivered directly to the school.
For more details please contact the school. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date – 12 noon, Thursday 28th June
Shortlisting – Thursday 28th June PM
Interview Process – Monday 2nd July / Tuesday 3rd July