Deputy Headteacher to start September 2018
Salary Scale: L7 – L11 Leadership Scale
FULL TIME – PERMANENT
Start Date: September 2018
Do you want to work at a school that:
- Develops the whole child and puts the children’s social and emotional needs at its heart?
- Has high aspirations for all?
- Values lifelong learning?
- Prides itself in the relationship it has with the church and parents?
- Is guided by Christian values and God's word?
We can offer you an opportunity to develop your leadership skills during a new era in the history of our school. We are looking for an inspirational, strategic leader who is able to work in close partnership with the new Headteacher to drive forward our outward facing school.
“Under the strong Christian leadership of the new headteacher, the school is charting a wise path which marries the challenge of invigorating energy and insight while treasuring the school’s longstanding strengths and heritage.”
Quote from our recent SIAMS inspection, November 2017
Our new Deputy Headteacher will:
- Be an Outstanding class teacher
- Have an understanding and respect for our Christian Values
- Be passionate about children’s learning
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents to support the education of their children
- Have a Growth Mindset
In return, we can offer you:
- A supportive and motivating school environment with a challenge ethos that will enable you to develop
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, enjoy challenge and are proud of their school
- A hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and governors
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. Please call 0161 973 7181.
Deadline for applications: Monday 26th February (noon)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th February
Lesson Observations: Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th March (TBC)
Interview: Wednesday 7th March
|Chair of Governors Letter - Deputy Headteacher - 2018.docx||Download|
|Job Description - Deputy Headteacher - 2018.docx||Download|
|Person Specification - Deputy Headteacher - 2018.doc||Download|
|Pupil Parliament Letter - Deputy Headteacher - 2018.docx||Download|